This is 100% working.It has been tested on DUAL boot (on same hard drive XP and Vista in different partitions and resetted passwords on both the operating systems) as well. This can be done in seconds, even activated the disabled Administrator account on Vista with ease resetted its password as well. It works very well just note down the Instructions.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE
- You need a CD/DVD Writer to Write and Boot from CD:
- Just burn the "Reset windows XP and Windows 7 Password" ISO on a blank / re-writable CD.
- Boot and follow instructions carefully.
Note: Reset Windows XP and Windows 7 Password ISO can be download from below link.
To boot from a USB drive / key: (your target system needs to support USB boot)
- Make sure you have winrar or some decompress tool to extract the ISO files contents.Download Reset Windows XP and Windows 7 Password ISO and Extract in any folder.Than copy all files which you extracted in a folder into the USB drive in open / root of it. NOT IN ANY FOLDER.
- Run the following from a command prompt (Click Start + Click Run+ type cmd and press enter) and than type this on command prompt:
and press enter,where x is your USB drive letter.
If your USB drive letter is something else than replace it with letter x.
If it says nothing, it installed the boot-loader correctly.
3. Now Restart your PC and go to BIOS and select USB boot as First option.
4. Insert this USB in to the system and boot
5. Boot menu will appear automatically
6. Read the instructions carefully and reset the passwords.
If you need any help regarding this than type comments i will definitely reply you.